Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frame Besta Door


Materials: Besta Glass Cabinet Door, Pictures, Matting supplies, Picture Frame Hanging Brackets

Description: I originally went on a journey to find a unique frame for myself to frame my college diploma on a budget. When I was looking in IKEA (I worked there at the time) I found that a Besta Door was the perfect size for both my diploma and tassel. I found one in As-Is in pretty good condition, bought it, and bought my matting supplies and frame hanging brackets from Micheal's. When going through the process I was running into problems (the main one being the door isn't deep enough for my tassel so the back of the matting sticks out a lot). Finally my mom told me "Stop being Cheap! I will help you get this professionally done!"

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

tinggalkan pesan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...